Ozone Rental & Basic Info
Ozone therapy is the use of ozone/oxygen for curative purposes to either heal a condition or reduce its symptoms.
Ozone is a pretty amazing substance. It has the ability to destroy bacteria, virus, fungi and biofilms; yet if kept at a low enough dosage it will be beneficial to humans. It can be used to disinfect water and food, complementary treatment for cancer, improve symptoms of auto-immune conditions, clean your house of mold or make your refrigerator smell fresh.
How Do We Make Ozone?
Ozone (O3) is an energized form of oxygen with extra electrons. It naturally occurs in nature after lightning strikes or when oxygen is exposed to sunlight. Ozone must be generated fresh for each use as it has a half life of 30-ish minutes.
Ozone History and Methods of Application
The first recorded medical use of Ozone was 1915, when it was found to be an effective disinfectant of wounds and skin diseases in Germany during the First World War.
Ozone was the focus of considerable research in Germany during the 1930’s where it was successfully used to treat patients suffering from inflammatory bowel disorders, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and chronic bacterial diarrhea.
The six primary (and safest) ways to administer medical ozone include:
Autohemotherapy, which involves removing about one half pint of blood from the patient, adding ozone and oxygen to the blood, and infusing the blood back to the patient.
Rectal insufflation, in which ozone and oxygen is administered as a rectal enema. The ozone/oxygen mixture is then absorbed through the large intestine.
The steam cabinet method involves placing the patient in a steam cabinet and pumping an oxygen and ozone mixture into the cabinet. The theory behind this method is that the mixture will be absorbed into the bloodstream.
Ozone bagging, which involves having an airtight bag placed around the area to be treated. A related method involves ozone cupping, which calls for an airtight glass cup. Like the steam cabinet method described above, a mixture of ozone and oxygen is pumped into the bag (or the cup) and reacts with the skin.
Ozonated oils can be used topically or taken orally or as suppositories.
Ozonated water can be used topically, taken orally or infused as an enema.
The following are conditions that, according to the International Bio-oxidative Medical Foundation, have been helped by Ozone:
- Heart and Blood Vessel Diseases such as gangrene, Raynaud’s, Vascular and Cluster Headaches, Cardiac arrhythmias, Stroke and memory loss, poor circulation, Angina, Heart Disease.
- Pulmonary Diseases such as Asthma, Bronchitis, COPD, Emphysema, AIDS related pneumonia
- Infectious Diseases such as viral infections, bacterial or parasitic infections, fungal infections, EBV, Herpes simplex or zoster (shingles), HIV related infection, Influenza, Lyme
- Immune Disorders such as Type 2 Diabetes, Hypersensitive Reactions, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Other Diseases such as Alzheimers, Cancers of blood and lymph, Chronic pain, Migraines, Parkinsons, Metastatic Carcinoma, CIRS, Mold toxicity
Interesting in renting or learning how to use ozone equipment? Set up a Consultation through the link below.